Friday, October 15, 2010

pretty spooky…

Earlier this year, I was given a fun challenge by one of the editors at Creating Keepsakes.  She sent me a “pretty” product, and challenged me to make it “spooky.”  I love a challenge, so of course, I accepted!

Here’s the product she sent to me (Bold Flowers by Fiskars):

Fiskars

and here’s what I created with it:

ck_halloween_stamped_bunco

{as seen in the October 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine,

shared here with prior permission from the publisher}ck_halloween_stamped_bunco_detail4 ck_halloween_stamped_bunco_detail1 ck_halloween_stamped_bunco_detail2 ck_halloween_stamped_bunco_detail3

You can read more about my layout, and see more “pretty spooky” layouts on the Creating Keepsakes website, where they republished the article from the October issue.

supplies2

Cardstock: American Crafts and Doodlebug Design

Chipboard: Pink Paislee;

Epoxy accent, journaling spot, metal charm, and pins: Making Memories;

Stamps: Fiskars;

Ink: Tsukineko;

Embossing powder and pen: American Crafts;

Other: Ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. love, love how you displayed the title on this layout..gonna scraplift that soon...you do such nice layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I of course love your project (and the two sweet friends standing next to me). I need to get these stamps ... I LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete