Thursday, October 14, 2010

stacked pumpkins…

Every time we go to Cornbelly’s we have to take time to check out the stack of carved pumpkins.  They are amazing!  Last year we went on a warm Autumn day and there were bees buzzing all around the carved pumpkins, so we didn’t stay as long, but they were still so amazing!toil_layout

This layout was on the Making Memories Blog earlier this week. I used their new “Toil & Trouble” line – I love that orange zig-zag paper…it’s hard to tell from the photos, but it’s all glittered up – super fun!toil_layout_detail2  toil_layout_detail1

supplies2

Zig specialty paper (this is the orange zig zag paper I love)

Playing Card Paper (I cut a card from this paper, but the black zig-zag paper behind the photos is the back side of this paper too)

Skeleton Paper (I used the back side of this paper for my background)

Metal Icons (the 3 stacked pumpkins on the round tag)

Toil & Trouble Trims

Glitter Foam Shapes (I added the googley eyes)

Corrugated Alphabet Stickers – black (these were used for my title)

Glitter Die Cuts – journaling blocks

Black .03 Precision Pen

Foam Tabs (of course!)

1 comment:

  1. VERY creative use of product Wendy- thanks for sharing as always!

    ReplyDelete