Saturday, January 30, 2010

still earning free stuff...

 

I just ordered another set of FREE ink cartridges from Amazon, so I thought I'd re-post the information for anyone else who might be interested in earning FREE stuff without even trying! 

(originally posted 8/3/09)

Swagbucks

Do you like free stuff?  I do.  Especially free ink cartridges for my printer.  I get them from Amazon.com.  And the last several times I've ordered them, they've been free.  Gotta love that, right?  I could get other stuff for free - but my choice has always been Amazon gift cards.  (you can also get Target gift cards, PayPal cash, clothing items, pretty much anything you could want)  Did I mention it's free?  And super easy...as long as you have a computer. 

It's as easy as googling.  Only instead of Google, I use Swag Bucks.  It's a search engine and it's super easy to use.  You simply download a tool bar, and any time you need to find anything online, you use the Swag Bucks search engine, rather than Google (or whatever you use now).  Randomly, you will be awarded points for searching, and when you earn enough points, you can cash the points in for prizes.  It's super easy. 

I've installed it on both of our computers and the points add up SO fast!  It doesn't take any extra effort (once you've installed the tool bar), so you get rewarded for just doing your normal thing.  So...if you're interested in getting free stuff, please follow this LINK and sign up for Swag Bucks!  You can also click on the Swag Bucks image over there --------------> in the middle of the right-hand column (where it says "earn free stuff").  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wendy Sue...how do you order your ink cartridges...do you have to bid for a gift card using your points? That is the only way I see to use my Swagbuck points.

    Thanks,
    kristan martin
    jdkmartin@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete