Monday, June 16, 2008

not so fun...

We spent Saturday at a family reunion in SLC. I came home to find several e-mails from PayPal, letting me know that my transactions had been completed. WHAT TRANSACTIONS?!? Apparently, some smart hacker found his or her way into my PayPal account and decided to treat themselves to some things...namely my money - my credit - and left behind a big old headache for me. Lovely. So that's what I've been dealing with...and continue to deal with today. Just what I needed.

9 comments:

  1. How crappy and scary!!! I hope it all works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, that is just awful! I hope you can get it sorted out without too much headache. you'll have to keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not alone - not that that helps. I'm the only one with a PayPal account but my husband got an email saying "due to several unsuccessful attempts to access [his] PayPal account, [he] must click here to confirm..."
    I went online and checked my transactions and there were none (thank God!) but it was a scare. Someone needs to be punished! Sorry for your troubles. Was PayPal cooperative with the charges? And your bank?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, man...that just sucks!! Sorry that happened and for all the trouble it's caused! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry this happened to you. What a headache. Hope everything gets better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck getting it all figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUCK!! What a pain. :( I'm so sorry. Dishonest people make me MAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear that Wendy! I hope it get fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete