Wednesday, December 02, 2009

k'nex...

Yesterday afternoon, I received a fun package from Team Mom.  My boys were super excited when we opened it up to find these inside:

knex1

Josh wasn't home yet, but the little boys couldn't wait to open up the Sesame Street toy.  knex2

They worked together to open the packages:

  knex4 knex3

and create this fun truck:

knex5

They were proud of their creation:knex6

After they made the truck that was intended, they mixed and matched the blocks to create some other fun creations.  I think they spent over an hour playing with the one little set.  I loved seeing them put their creativity and imaginations to work!

After Josh got home, everyone started building with the big set.  Unfortunately, I had to leave, so I didn't get any pictures of their creations, but suffice it to say - they were a big hit!  I think Santa might have to add some k'nex to his goodie bag for the Anderson home!

[Also - if you're interested, K'nex is holding a fun contest.  You can make a video that showcases your child's k'nex building skills and features your chil building with select k'nex products...the ten best videos will be featured on Knex.com and one winning video will receive $1,000 worth of k'nex toys!  You can read the official rules on their site.  Good luck!]

No comments:

Post a Comment