Friday, September 01, 2006

coming to you live...

...from the new house!!! It's so nice to FINALLY be here! We still have to paint the entire downstairs, and we have about 7.6 million boxes to unpack (at least it feels like it)...but we're here and I'm so glad. :o) So, in honor of our new home, let's party! OK, it's not really in honor of my move...but I DID make some fun party decorations this week. They're on the Making Memories Blog - you can see them by clicking HERE. I'm planning on working through the weekend (along with unpacking and cleaning here), but I'll also be hitting Swiss Days early tomorrow morning with my mom and Meagan - can't wait for that! Oh, and we WILL be celebrating this weekend...Josh will be seven on Sunday - seriously, seven. How did that happen?!?

8 comments:

  1. CUTE decorations!! You amaze me! :o) Happy birthday to Josh on Sunday!! Wow...seven?!?! Where does the time go!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cheeky stuff! Congrats on getting into your new house too! That is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWISS DAYS!!! Oh my gosh, when we lived in Utah that was my FAVORITE craft fair by fair. I'm so jealous right now... hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw these on the MM blog and thought they were just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo glad you are in finally!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on being in!!
    loved these decorations!!
    i missed swiss days this year for the first time in a long time - sad...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering whose CUTE decorations these belonged to! I think we will be lifting a few of these ideas for payton's 6th b-day party!!! These are just too cute, wendy! LOVE them!

    congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoy the unpacking...love the decorations tons!!!

    ReplyDelete