Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Just a quick note....

Wanted to let you all know that I'm alive and kicking...just haven't taken the time to blog. We had spring break last week and our family headed SOUTH - more SUN and heat - it was so great! Then we came home to a busy and SNOWY Easter weekend. :o) (Talk about extremes in weather -- from 85 degree sunny swimming-pool weather to 30 degrees and snow - blah!)

Since we've gotten home we've been busy getting our house ready to put on the market - yay! And I've been busy with work - lots of fun assignments and projects...can't wait to share some of them!

I checked my tracker this morning and realized that there actually are some of you who have been checking in daily - so I wanted to leave a quick note to let you know what's happening! I'll try to post some pictures and maybe some projects later today or tomorrow. Thanks for your e-mails and for checking in!! :) Have a super day!

1 comment: