Saturday, April 08, 2006

Busy Saturday...

Am I the only person who "saves up" a bunch of things to do on Saturday...assuming I'll have more time on that day??? (Note to self: there are only so many hours in a day - whether it's Wednesday or Saturday...there are only 24 hours to be found - start using them more wisely!!) Anyway, I've done it again - here it is, Saturday, and there's a lot to do...several of projects for Making Memories to finish up before we head out for Spring Break sometime next week...and I got in the middle of a big organization/purge project on Thursday night and although I know I've made progress my whole studio area is a MESS and I have to work on that before I have a place to design...and Zach is being blessed in church tomorrow, so I have some things to get ready for that...and the house needs a good picking up and vacuuming...and to top it all off, my mother-in-law is coming for the weeekend and will be here sometime in the next few hours. Oh, and did I mention Brad is WORKING today, argh! So here I sit...thinking about all there is to do instead of DOING it!! Guess I better get up off my duff...but before I do, here's a layout from this week I thought I'd share. The pictures are older - I'm SO behind...Seth is only 9 months old here...where does the time go??!! Have a great weekend! :o)

6 comments:

  1. such a cool layout. love the white cards tock peeking out on both ends of the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are never enough hours in my Saturdays! CUTIE layout! Love the colors and those adorable pics of the kids! We still haven't blessed Alex yet, and he's 6 weeks today. I'm thinking we'll be doing it the first week of May! Hope Zach's blessing went well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I'm not the only crazy one that somehow believes there are magically more hours on the weekend. LOL! Yeah...I have 12 projects due on Wednesday....but I'm saving the for the "weekend" and beginning of the week, because I have OH-SO-MUCH-MORE time on the weekends. LOL! What? In addition, I'm doing baptism invitations and have to start and FINISH 10 FHE packets for my Family Home Evening trading group NEXT THURSDAY! EEEEK! Love your layout.....so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice site!
    [url=http://wdqcouge.com/xhuq/ohnd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wymlnoej.com/aulq/mnbb.html]Cool site[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!
    http://wdqcouge.com/xhuq/ohnd.html | http://vircjyhn.com/djlx/mbhy.html

    ReplyDelete