Monday, May 24, 2021

from sketch to finish (volume 6) | elle's studio

 You guys! I am so excited to share that the brand new "From Sketch to Finish - Volume 6" class is available NOW from Elle's Studio!! I feel so lucky to join 10 very talented designers who contributed to this amazing book. It's no secret that I LOVE a good sketch, so this was right up my alley!!

Here's a peek at one of my layouts included in the class:


I absolutely loved working with products from Elle's Studio - so bright and colorful and fun!
They just make me happy!!

Okay...twist my arm...here's another little peek:


Here's more info about the class:

This 70 page self-paced, downloadable PDF class includes over 50 exclusive sketches, along with 20 never seen before projects from ten amazing contributors! You can purchase the class on its own or as a bundle that includes a new, exclusive 6 x 8 inch stamp set, for an amazing introductory price this week only! And, if you are a kit subscriber, check your email for your special BONUS coupon that will allow you to SAVE an extra $5 off your purchase!

Along with the new class reveal, ALL previous versions of their From Sketch to Finish classes are on sale this week, only! Don't miss it! Click HERE to purchase this class now and SAVE while supplies last!


[Pssst...wanna know a secret" The image that appears on the ad above is from one of my layouts too!! ♥]


And did I mention the awesome digital cut files that come with the class?!?


I can't wait to try out some of the other incredible sketches included in the book! 
Sketches make scrapbooking so much fun!!




No comments:

Post a Comment