Wednesday, May 13, 2020

fairy tails gift bags | doodlebug design

Once upon a time I was on the Doodlebug design team! For some reason, I neglected to share some of my projects here...but it's not too late - so I'm sharing now! This project was created for a team-wide "Off the Page" Challenge!  I love having cards, gift bags, and tags on hand so I can wrap a gift in a fun, unique way at a moment's notice. Here's what I created using the darling "Fairy Tales" collection:


Let me show you some of the details!  I used patterned papers, including the 4x4 cards on each bag.  On this one, I really wanted to use those sparkly rainbow sprinkles, they are just too cute!


Don't you agree?


Here's the next bag - I used some cute heart sprinkles in place of the raindrops below the clouds. 



Speaking of clouds, I layered several different types and I love how they just pop right off the bag:


And finally, the cutest dang cupcake doodle-pop ever is the star of this bag:



I'm so excited to see that many of these products are still available, even though I created this project years ago!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment