Tuesday, January 15, 2019

new years resolution - recipe book | pebbles inc.

Have you started thinking about your 2019 New Year's Resolutions yet?  I have!  One of my resolutions is to try one new recipe each week.  At the end of each month, I will choose one of my favorites and add it to a recipe book - the old fashioned way - by WRITING it down!!  I am so excited to try new recipes and find some new faves - and by the end of the year I'll have a little keepsake worth passing down someday!  Here's a look at my New Year's Resolution Recipe Book featuring the "Along the Way" collection! New Year's Resolution Recipe Book by Wendy Sue Anderson featuring the "Along the Way" collection by @PebblesInc. 
Click over to the Pebbles Inc. blog to see how I created it!    New Year's Resolution Recipe Book by Wendy Sue Anderson featuring the "Along the Way" collection by @PebblesInc. 

New Year's Resolution Recipe Book by Wendy Sue Anderson featuring the "Along the Way" collection by @PebblesInc. 

New Year's Resolution Recipe Book by Wendy Sue Anderson featuring the "Along the Way" collection by @PebblesInc. 

 And Happy New Year to YOU!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment