Friday, January 17, 2014

paper crafting, mickey heads, and dating…

You know what I really love about my paper crafting supply stash and favorite tools, like my Silhouette Cameo

cameo1

I love when I can use them for projects my kids are working on!  Almost every poster, project, and presentation my kids have made for YEARS has been created using supplies from my supply stash.  I love that!  And now that we’ve reached a new stage with Meagan – the DATING stage – we’ve started using the same supplies for other fun things, like asking and answering for dates!

I used my Cameo on Saturday to cut out 72 Mickey Mouse shapes for Meagan to ask a friend to MORP.  I created the shape myself – I simply used the circle tool to created three circles and then “welded” them together…super easy to do!

morp1_filtered

I didn’t get a picture of the stack of Mickey’s before the girls headed out with them…but they looked so fun!

morp2_filtered

This is how she used a few of the Mickey heads.  The other 60ish heads were scattered from his front door to his room – with the letters of her name randomly written on the back.  He had to unscramble her entire name to figure out who was asking him.

No comments:

Post a Comment