Thursday, March 28, 2013

washi, washi, washi | what I used…

Earlier this week I shared a blog post/tutorial over on shimelle.com

04

I’ve had several e-mail inquiries about the washi tapes I used on my layout.

01

I thought there might be more of you wondering about the sources for the tapes I used, so….here you go (click on the picture to purchase)!

Red Ruler, Blue Chevron, and Gears Washi Tape by Echo Park Paper Co.

 

Yellow Chevron Designer Tape by Bella Blvd.

 

Blueberry Gingham Washi Tape by Doodlebug Design

Bumblebee Swiss Dot Washi Tape by Doodlebug Design

Daily Flashback Washi Tape by KI Memories

Woodgrain Washi Tape by Freckled Fawn

And here’s the “wide” version of the same fun woodgrain tape:

 

Woodgrain Wide Washi Tape by Freckled Fawn

Unfortunately, I can’t find a link to the green washi tape I used on my layout (it was from American Crafts), but this one is a close match:

 Green Starburst Washi Tape by Freckled Fawn

That’s all of them!  Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment