Wednesday, October 10, 2012

once upon a halloween…

I had a new Halloween layout go up in the garden at Two Peas this week!once_upon_a_halloween_layout2

This is the first time I’ve created a “hybrid” layout.  See the chevron patterned paper in the middle?  And those frames around my photos?  They are digital.  I downloaded a couple of digital kits:

This chevron paper kit:

september_pea_soup_chevrons

And this frame set:

photocuts_frames4

And I put everything together in Photoshop to create this:

kids_halloween_2007

Then I just trimmed it and used lots of other fun product to create the resulting layout!

once_upon_a_halloween_detail2

I’m not sure why I haven’t tried this before – it was fun and easy and allowed me to save a lot of steps!

once_upon_a_halloween_detail5

You can see my layout HERE in the garden at Two Peas – and you can check out lots of other fun Halloween projects from my fellow garden girls HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!!

supplies2

No comments:

Post a Comment