Friday, October 19, 2012

boo juice…

I wanted to pop in quickly to share a fun little Halloween project I made to share on the Doodlebug Blog earlier this week.

wendysue_halloween_treat_dc1

I can't go a day without my diet Coke... I call it my "Mommy Juice" or "Sanity Serum" - so dressing it up for Halloween was just a natural for me!

wendysue_halloween_treat_dc

I LOVED using these bright, fun Halloween papers and stickers from Doodlebug to make these bottles more cute than spooky…

wendysue_halloween_treat_dc_juice1

I can't wait to give my friends their own bottle of "Boo Juice" or "Spooky Serum" for Halloween!

wendysue_halloween_treat_dc_serum1

Treats aren't just for the kids, you know!

 

supplies2

[click on the photos for links to each product for more information]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment