Wednesday, July 18, 2012

embellishment “confetti” on a layout…

I’m blogging over on the Create: blog today!  Today’s WOW (work-it-out-wednesday) post features this little layout:

out_in_the_woods_finished

…and a step-by-step photo tutorial for adding lots of random embellishments to a background for a “confetti” look.  It’s not as random as it may seem! ;)

out_in_the_woods_finished_detail2

Come on over (here) and check out the tutorial.  I’d love to hear what you think.  (And if you have ideas for tutorials you’d like to see in the future, please let me know!!)

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable page

    Kathy
    Sunnyd@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute LO... Thanks for the tip as I have difficulty doing 'random'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right - at first it looks a bit random and I wonder "why does it look balanced at the same time"=)

    ReplyDelete