Tuesday, May 03, 2011

timeless layouts kit…

Right before we moved I was working on a big project that I couldn’t talk about.  That was a little over four months ago.  Well, now I have the go-ahead to talk about it – yay!  I was working on a kit for Creative Crafts Group (aka Creating Keepsakes).  It’s a big one.  It has TEN layouts!  Ten timeless layouts. 

Here’s a peek at what my office looked like during the process:

timeless_layout_kit_process1_filtered

They sent me a set of papers, cardstock, journaling blocks, and some embellishments (ribbons, brads, buttons, letters, etc.) and let me be creative. 

Ten Timeless Layouts Scrapbook Kit

My only guidelines were to make 10 layouts…and make them timeless.  I think I did okay…at least they accepted all of the layouts – and now the kit is available for purchase HERE! :o)

Just for fun…here’s a peek at a couple of the layouts in the kit:

kit_layout3kit_layout8kit_layout9

I know, I know…they are tiny…but I can’t give too much away!

You can read the details and/or order the kit at the Scrap and Paper Shop.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. BIG project for sure! I LOVED the 3 layouts you showed Wendy. Awesome job. Now off to see the Kit and all the details. CONGRATS on this job too. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw this was up a few days ago! so excited to finally see it, and more peeks of what you were so busy working on! lol! i always love looks into the process, so seeing all those laid out on the table is pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete