Wednesday, May 04, 2011

a perfect combination…

Pebbles and American Crafts.  They go together like peanut butter and chocolate.  Each one is wonderful on it’s own, but put them together and mmmmmmm…..perfection! :o)  This week on the Pebbles blog (and the American Crafts blog), all of the design team members are combining products from the two companies and creating super fun projects! 

flip_layout2

This was a super fun assignment.  I knew AC and Pebbles products worked well together, but I was simply amazed at HOW well!  One of my favorite things about being on a design team is simply focusing on one line or one brand while I'm creating...but this assignment didn't feel any different.  I didn't feel like it was a stretch at all!  I created a layout with some pictures I took last year of my kiddos sitting in the back of the truck, playing with Meagan's flip...being silly and having fun.

flip_layout_detail1

I really love how both lines have a lot of papers with soft, subtle designs…this made combining the lines easy.  The patterns do not compete at all and work perfectly together.flip_layout_detail2

I love how each company has it’s own “signature” embellishments – and they compliment each other perfectly.

flip_layout_detail3

This was probably one of my favorite assignments!  It’s also been one of my favorite weeks on the two blogs – checking in each day to see what everyone else put together!  There are a LOT of design team members between the two companies, and I think every single designer is participating this week.  That means there is a lot of fun inspiration and I am loving how every single project is so unique and inspiring!

supplies2

Happy Go Lucky Delight
Happy Go Lucky Cloud Nine
Happy Go Lucky Embossed Stickers
Happy Go Lucky Embossed Border Stickers
Happy Go Lucky Dimensional Stickers
Cardstock Ash (71078)
Cardstock White
Campy Trails Stumpy Meadow
Campy Trails Elk Creek Trail
Campy Trails Salmon Cove
Campy Trails Premium Ribbon
Lovely Premium Ribbon
Thickers Serenade (53151)
Remarks Accents & Phrases Good Morning
Flair Good Golly

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful fresh page Wendy Sue! Those papers are gorgeous!! Hope you are doing well! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely wonderful layout. LOVE, Love the color combo you used. And I really like the layout sketch deisgn too. Definitely going to scraplift this sketch soon. Thanks for sharing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Absolutely love the layout and from an untrained eye, I couldn't tell you which product is from what company. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete