Thursday, December 23, 2010

christmas eve eve…

…just in case you’re still scrambling, as I am, to get all the last minute details taken care of so you can enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day…I am wishing you lots of energy and a happy disposition today! :o)

And if you’re looking for some more quick and easy wrapping ideas, here are a few more projects I created for Making Memories (all of these MM ideas are featured in their little blinkie ad on their blog here).

A simple decorated kraft bag:

 noel_gift_bag noel_gift_bag_detail1 noel_gift_bag_detail2

An embellished box perfect for small gifts or a gift card:noel_gift_box noel_gift_box_detail1

And a fun way to dress up a packet of hot cocoa:

noel_hot_chocolate_tag1noel_hot_chocolate_tag

All of these projects were created using the new NOEL collection (you can see it all here, where it’s all on SALE! ) and the SLICE. :o)

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the energetic wishes, Wendy. I am in fact scrambling to get it all done. A merry Christmas to you and yours. I love the projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    O, btw, I mentioned the Christmas eve eve thing to my husband last night and he just looked at me like I was crazy : )

    ReplyDelete