Tuesday, March 31, 2009

lots of great links...

Several of you asked about the clear tubes I used for the little "thank you" gift on my peachy project post below.   I bought them from Emma's Paperie.  Click HERE to find them. (they are available in 4" or 6" lengths and are priced very reasonably - wouldn't they be cute little Easter gifts, all filled up with jelly bellies??)

Some of you were also asking about the free collage software I used for yesterday's post.  You can download it HERE.  I just used the basic rectangle shape...but there are TONS of possibilities.  I can't wait to play with it some more.

I've been working hard to clean up my scrapbook room again...only this time it has to look super great - and every little nook and cranny has to be organized...can't wait to tell you all why...but for now it's a secret.  Because of my need to really organize, I need to downsize my "inventory" (lol) and get rid of some things I love, but just honestly don't have room for, I think I'll be having a little sale at my house in a month or so...so if you're local and you're interested in buying some fun product at GREAT prices, keep checking in.  If you're not local, and you're interested in buying some fun product at GREAT prices, please shoot me an e-mail and we'll work something out! :)

And speaking of cleaning up my scraproom, do you think you have the messiest scraproom ever?  If you do, it just might be your lucky day!  You all know how much I love my ScrapBoxes, right?  Well, the company that manufactures them is going to host a contest...and they are looking for the messiest craftroom out there!  Seriously...don't clean up yet.  They'll be posting the information on their blog very soon...I think it will be tomorrow.  You won't want to miss this one!

Okay, you know how hard it is for me to do a post without photos or projects.  Nearly impossible.  So here's a little card I made with some fun new American Crafts product...mostly scraps from a layout I was working on.  I love the new Craft Fair line so much, I just can't throw any of it away...not even the tiniest scrap!

ac_hello_card

Have a great Tuesday!

 

 

3 comments:

  1. that looks like a super fun line! Love the card.

    ps. have you ever seen the line from 3 bugs in a rug? I just saw some of it this weekend, and it made me think of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your scraproom cleaning! i know you'll feel so relieved when it's all in order and tidy! love the card too ... such cute papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that card - i just got this paper - can't wait to use it! And have fun cleaning that scraproom. I did that a little today - felt good. THanks for the birthday and well wishes.

    ReplyDelete