Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy thanksgiving...

Just a quick post to say Happy Thanksgiving!  It's overcast and cold here...but no snow or rain...yet.  The Macy's parade just started, but the thoughts of turkey, homemade rolls, potatoes and gravy are making me hungry already!  I'm excited and grateful for a day to spend with my family and the opportunity to reflect on all of our many blessings.  I hope you are too!

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.."  — John Fitzgerald Kennedy

And, of course, I must share this fun Thanksgiving Day layout - it was in this month's Creating Keepsakes Magazine.

nov_premade_product_layout_

nov_premade_product_layout3 nov_premade_product_layout2

 

May we all celebrate with gratitude in our hearts, which will carry through and reflect in our everyday actions...not only this day, but ALL days - for we always have much to be grateful for.

4 comments:

  1. Wendy hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this layout when i saw it in CK! have a very happy thanksgiving today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy Sue . . . shoot me an e-mail so I can ask you about a time and place to maybe hang out with Laura when she gets here. :)

    ReplyDelete