Thursday, June 12, 2008

album challenge - week 2...

For anyone who might be interested, challenge #2 of my month long challenge went up today on the Making Memories blog.


This week, the challenge is to create all of the background spreads for your album.


With all of the supplies you picked out last week and a couple of basic sketches, you can complete this challenge in 60 minutes or less!


Also, I think I have sent a referral e-mail (for the gift card program mentioned in yesterday's post) to everyone who has e-mailed me. If you e-mailed me and haven't received a response, please check your spam folder - if it's not there, please shoot me another e-mail and I'll send it again. I can't believe how many of you want to earn free money. okay, I can. ;)

And finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend, Laura!! If you have a second, check out her blog where you'll find amazing creations, cute kids, and lots of inspiration. And while you're there, don't forget to leave her a happy birthday wish! :o)

2 comments:

  1. i'm totally on board for this travel album! love the page designs you came up with to make it simple and do-able! on my list for tomorrow i think!

    and thanks for the birthday wishes! appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete