Thursday, March 13, 2008

i'm not missing out again...

In February, the "kit of the month" on Lisa B's site was this incredible school kit.
I looked at it a few times, debated back and forth, and finally, at about noon on February 1st, I decided I was going to order four of them - one for each of my kiddos. You can probably imagine how disappointed I was to find the kit SOLD OUT! Sheesh, only a few hours into the day, and it was gone. I was so sad. Well, I just found out that the kits are available again for pre-order...so guess what I just did?!? I didn't waste two seconds...as quick as I could grab my purse to find my credit card number, I was placing my order. Sometime this summer, four of these babies will be arriving on my doorstep - woohoo!

5 comments:

  1. Good work on the stuff for CK. They love you, and for good reason. :)

    Those kits look amazing! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I did the EXACT same thing last time! So I pre-ordered mine a couple hours ago! I can't wait to get the 3 of them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! Thanks for helping me out with my photo/blog question. You're the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same thing in pre-ordering! Can't wait to get these great kits!

    Janet - WI

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got my 2 kits when they first came out ... not sure how i got them before they were sold out since i'm usually not that on the ball. lol!

    i think they're a great kit ... definatley worth the price. totally room to personalize them to your own style ... but yet everything is there so that you don't have to think too much either. which is what i want for my girls school albums. lol! i have already pulled a few years out and am thinking of how i want to do them.

    ReplyDelete