Friday, March 14, 2008

green cards...

No...not the kind needed by citizens of other countries...
I'm talking about cards of the "greeting" variety.
Since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, I thought I'd share a couple of GREEN cards.

This one is an online bonus from the March issue of PaperCrafts magazine. You can find instructions and supplies by clicking here.


This one is just a "for fun" card that happens to be pretty much all green.
And a funny little story (at least for my local neighborhood readers)...
About an hour after dark last night we got a knock on our front door. I was pretty surprised to see a police officer standing on my porch - an officer with a serious look on his face and a set of papers in his hand. When he asked for Kevin I almost burst out laughing. Kevin was the previous owner of our home - and apparently, he left some unfinished business here in town. I don't know what it was - but judging from what the neighbors have shared about him (and the mail I've received and "returned to sender"), I'm sure it was something really good, lol.
Happy Friday! :o)

5 comments:

  1. cute cards wendy ... green is my favorite color!

    was it only one officer?!?! about 8 years ago when we had our old condo ... we got some visitors late at night. i kid you not ... there was an entire swat team outside our door ... hiding in bushes and everything! same thing ... they were looking for someone that had previously lived there. but imagine little old us with teeny, tiny kids sitting there ... they sure realized they had the wrong people pretty quick. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi wendy!
    gorgeous cards...love them!
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love green! These are perfecto. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are too cute. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely cards and green is my fav color so I naturaly love them.

    ReplyDelete