Monday, February 11, 2008

monday, monday...

I am normally NOT a Monday person. Usually I wake up on Monday morning with an "ughhhh" type of attitude. For some reason, that wasn't the case today. Even though I didn't go to sleep until almost 3 am, I'm up and ready to take on this day! I've already answered a few e-mails, made a cup of hot chocolate (my favorite Stephen's Amaretto), put in my first (of many) load of laundry, and done a bit of picking up. I'm not sure why today is different from most Mondays, but today I feel ready to take on the week. And this, my friends, is a very good thing...because there's a lot to do this week! I made a list of things over the weekend - things that need to get done...projects that need to be finished...rooms that need some love and attention...taxes that need to get organized and sent to the accountant...shopping that needs to get done...all kinds of good things!


But before I dive head first into my lists, I thought I'd share a few fun scrabook-y things. First of all, have you seen this new product from Making Memories?



I can't wait to see this baby in real life - there's a video on the Making Memories blog that shows how it works...you can see it by clicking here.


Speaking of Making Memories...here's on of the samples I made using the brand new Noteworthy line:

Noteworthy is most definitely one of my favorite lines EVER from MM.


And just for fun, here's one of my CRATE paper projects for CHA:

Okay, I am off to work on my list - have I mentioned how much I love lists? I just love the look of a list at the end of the day - with lots of items crossed through - love it! :o)








6 comments:

  1. Your layouts are stunning. The new products are a must have including the slice...I can't wait to get one! :) Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layouts wendy! i can't wait to get some of the new noteworthy stuff. i love the bright colors of the new collection! and the slice ... this is a must have too!

    glad you are having a good monday! i'm dragging here ... took a vacation day before realizing that they kids didn't have school. lol! so i still have 3 kids with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to get some noteworthy-beautiful-

    p.s. I'll be my to-do list is longer than yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are amazing. You are always such an inspiration. I see a scraplift happening here lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That may have sounded wrong... What I mean is that I'll be scraplifting from you... Just want to clarify lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the slice at cha yesterday...such a cool little gadget...i also saw sooo many awesome goodies from you hanging in their booth!

    ReplyDelete