Monday, July 30, 2007

it's gonna be hot again...

We've had so many hot days this summer...way more than normal...and today's going to be another one. We are, however, supposed to get some rain today and tomorrow - I'm excited for that.


I woke up early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to scrapbook. Imagine!! Anyway, since the weather is hot hot hot, I decided to make a page that's about something not hot. Do you remember Marge from last Winter? She only lasted for a couple of days...but now she has a memorial page that will last forever! lol

{ETA: Marge and herlayout had to go on a little vacation...but she'll be back in a few months...:o)}
Now I better get busy with regular Monday stuff -- laundry, floors, errands, etc. Let's hope the heat doesn't stifle the productivity!!

1 comment: