Wednesday, June 18, 2014

chickaniddy layout–inspired by pinterest…

Every month some of the design team members at Chickaniddy Crafts get to collaborate and make projects inspired by various pinterest items gathered together on monthly mood boards (here) by our awesome team leaders!  This month, I had the opportunity to be inspired by our pinterest june mood board and this is the layout I created for the Chickaniddy Crafts Blog:

wendysue_chickaniddy_beautifulday_layout

Here’s a look at my inspiration:

be6a7b76b5af6cad04ee0b8f0c007ebd

As you can see, I was mostly inspired by the GOLDEN vertical lettering.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the title onto white cardstock and then I placed a piece of gold foil paper behind the lettering.

wendysue_chickaniddy_beautifulday_detail3wendysue_chickaniddy_beautifulday_detail1

I mixed some of the papers and stickers to coordinate with the colors in my "sunrise" and "sunset" photos.  I sure love the view from my kitchen window - it makes doing the dishes feel like less of a chore and more like a treat!

You can see how the other girls were inspired HERE!

supplies1

{click on each product image for more information or to purchase}

Chickaniddy Crafts - 12 x 12 Foil Paper - Goldie LoxChickaniddy Crafts - Twirly Girly Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Pack

Chickaniddy Crafts - Twirly Girly Collection - Bradssilhuette_cameo_bundle

1 comment:

  1. Love what you've done. The strips of paper look like washi!

    ReplyDelete