Saturday, February 15, 2014

valentine’s day layout | bella blvd…

Happy Weekend!  I hope you all had a lovely Valentine’s Day!!  In our house, Valentine’s Day is not such a “romantic” holiday…it’s more of a fun holiday and an excuse to have yummy treats, fun decorations, and heart-shaped pizza for dinner!

Today, I’m up on the Bella Blvd. blog with this layout I created with (the few not-so-awesome phone) pictures from Valentine’s Day last year. 

wendysue_bella_valentines_sketch_layout
Here are a few of the details:
wendysue_bella_valentines_sketch_layout_detail1awendysue_bella_valentines_sketch_layout_detail5
To see more details, and the awesome sketch, hop on over to the Bella Blvd. blog – and be sure to check out the amazing layouts from my fellow design team members too!

4 comments:

  1. just beautiful!! I am LOVING all of the details..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and beautiful layout! I'm so excited to be on the Chickaniddy team with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty in love with how you layer all of those cuty pattern papers

    ReplyDelete