Hi friends! I have been waiting to share some really exciting news – I’ve recently been asked to join the Paper Smooches Design Team! I’m so happy to be working with Kim and all of the other awesome designers. I’ve been a fan of Kim’s designs for a long, long time – she is so talented and creates some of the CUTEST things I’ve ever seen…and you all know how much I love CUTE!!! :) yay!! I’ve been recruited specifically to create scrapbook layouts with the fun Paper Smooches stamps and dies – so you’ll be seeing lots of them in the future! For my very first official project as a design team member, I get to join the February Blog Hop!!
It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches March/April release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at midnight on March 5th (eastern time) (12:01 am on March 6th). You will find our new releases HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize - a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, March 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, March 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Wendy Sue Anderson (that’s me!!)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
And now that you have all of the blog hop info., here’s my first official Paper Smooches Layout! I used two of the new stamp sets – Seeing Stars and Flirty Frames – along with one of the brand new die sets – Stars.
And here are a few details:
In addition to the brand new products, you’ll also spot a few of the “older” products on my layout – Party Posse Stamps and Alphawhimsy Dies.
And of course, there’s a bit of machine stitching – I rarely finish a layout without adding some!
I used papers from the “Seen & Noted” collection from Pebbles, Inc. One of my all-time faves!
(click on the image to see the entire collection…it’s an “older” one, so it’s on sale right now! Check it out! )
Thanks for stopping by – enjoy the hop and good luck on the drawing! :)