Tuesday, February 18, 2014

i am a craft girl…

I am pretty darn excited to be joining Heidi and so many talented gals as part of the first official team for Chickaniddy Crafts!

Craft-Team-announcement-1

I was so very happy to help Heidi with some layouts for her booth at CHA and was ecstatic to receive an invitation recently to join her official team for the coming term!  I shared one of the layouts I created for Chickaniddy’s CHA booth (here) – and I’m super excited to share lots more in the future!  Be on the lookout! :)

5 comments:

  1. FABulous to be working on another team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats glad that we are on the same team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm so excited to work with you on this team -- it's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this little album, Wendy Sue. You're so talented, and I feel incredibly blessed to be part of the Top Dogs Design Team. You inspire me!
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete