Thursday, November 21, 2013

i sure do love my little turkeys…

Today, over on the Bella Blvd blog, we are sharing ideas focusing on a fun trend – feathers!  I just couldn’t resist creating a cute little turkey for my project.  I mean seriously…a “feather” assignment the week before Thanksgiving…doesn’t that just scream TURKEY to you?!?

wendysue_bb_feather_layout

Of course, I used the Bella Blvd Feathers – aren’t the colors fun and bright:

wendysue_bb_feather_layout_deatil2

And one of my all time “silly” pics of my kiddos:

wendysue_bb_feather_layout_detail1

These stickers are one of my favorite fonts too:

wendysue_bb_feather_layout_detail3

Be sure to visit the Bella Blvd blog for lots of other ideas featuring feathers…but be warned, there are not any more turkeys…I’m the only dorky one to think of making a turkey. ;)

supplies2

Bella Blvd - Feathers - Pickle JuiceBella Blvd - Feathers - IceBella Blvd - Feathers - SaffronBella Blvd - Feathers - Bell PepperBella Blvd - Feathers - Orangesilhuette_cameo_bundleBella Blvd - Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Cardstock Stickers - Alphabet and BitsBella Blvd - Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Collection KitBella Blvd - Buttons - Masculine MixBella Blvd - Decorative Tape - Chlorine Dot

1 comment: