Thursday, August 22, 2013

it’s never too early for candy…

…that’s why I chose to  decorate these theater-size boxes of M&M’s for my Doodlebug Halloween Parade project this week. 

Here’s the witch version:

wendysue_db_halloween_treats4

And the “date night” version (the crew out cruisin’):

wendysue_db_halloween_treats6

These were so quick to put together – especially when I had all of these cute products from the Halloween Parade collection sitting out in front of me.  I just love the 4x6 cards – they were perfect to wrap around the front of the boxes, and those little star gems added just the right amount of sparkle! :)

wendysue_db_halloween_treats2

Be sure to stop by the Doodlebug blog this week to see the entire collection, lots of creative ideas, and see how you can WIN this collection for yourself!!

And now, I’ve decided that since Halloween is still so far away I probably should go ahead and eat the candy inside so it doesn’t spoil before the holiday. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment