Friday, August 23, 2013

happy camper…

Let’s be honest here…I am not a camper.  The few times I have actually camped, it’s been close to home and in a trailer.  I know you “real” campers wouldn’t even consider sleeping in a trailer to be “real” camping.  The only time I’ve slept in a tent was at 4H camp in 4th grade.  I don’t remember it being particularly traumatic, but maybe it was…and perhaps that is the reason I don’t care to do it again.  ever.  But I digress…

In spite of my aversion to actually camping, I am LOVING the “Happy Camper” line by Echo Park Paper.  I was able to create some fun projects with it earlier this summer and I’m excited to share this one with you today. 

home card by wendy sue

Aren’t those little tents just the cutest things?!?  I think they are absolutely darling (as long as I don’t have to sleep in them, obviously).

home card closeup1by wendy sue

You can see this card, along with lots of other fun ideas with this line on the Echo Park blog (here).

supplies2

No comments:

Post a Comment