Saturday, August 17, 2013

a couple of recent projects…

I know it seems like I’m not around here much anymore…I really need to get better about sharing my projects here on my own blog as soon as they go live on the other blogs.  Not to mention sharing all the cute pics of my kids and our family activities!  Maybe with school starting next week I’ll be able to get back into a more regular routine (in many aspects including, but not limited to, blogging) again.

Speaking of school projects – this little project is live on the Doodlebug Blog today.

wendysue_doodlebug_teacher_gift_set

You can see the details HERE (and be sure to check out all of the other projects by my fellow design team members while you’re there).

And I also put together a fun little tutorial for creating this card:

wendysue_wow170_card

The entire step-by-step photo tutorial is on the Create: blog HERE.

Hope you’re having a great weekend and finding lots of time to be creative too!

1 comment: