Tuesday, September 18, 2012

…brain dump…

…sometimes I just have to get everything out of my head so I can focus on the task at hand.  Normally I make a list.  So, that’s what this is…a list of sorts…and I’m sharing it with you (aren’t you lucky?!?).

…wishing I could justify purchasing these (it really is a great deal):

81je6VeR5QL__AA1500_

…nodding my head in agreement as I read this:

multitasking-mother1

…anxiously awaiting an order from Two Peas which includes this:

2804907_600x600

…wondering if anyone has tried this:

87398048988251164_LXC8vz08_c

…planning to share lots of fun pics and details about this:

gardner_village_witchesIMG_0587

…and reminding YOU that you have a few more days to enter to win a spot in this:

stepupnewsletter

…and now I’ve sufficiently procrastinated working…

once again…

2 comments:

  1. I love the Witch Hazel line and I need to get to work too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already planning another girls' night out in my head. :)

    ReplyDelete