Monday, September 10, 2012

one of my favorite things…and a challenge…

Good Monday morning!!  I have a fun little project to share with you this morning – and it’s all about LISTS!  If you know me, you know I’m a HUGE list-maker.  I love being able to write up a list of things I need to do and cross them off methodically…it’s one of my happiest moments when I look at a huge list of items that are completely crossed off.  :)  (If that’s weird, please don’t tell me…) 

Anyway, it was my turn to create a layout for the weekly challenge at Two Peas – and guess what the topic was?  Yep, lists!  Now, I suppose when they wrote that topic, they expected someone to make a layout and use a list as the journaling.  Of course, I am not one to create what is expected…so I made a layout that is actually ABOUT lists!

wendysue_lists_layout

{Check out all those lists!!!}

wendysue_lists_layout_detail5

wendysue_lists_layout_detail4

Of course, not only is the topic about lists…there are lists included as part of the journaling too!

Now the fun part – if you join me over at Two Peas and participate in this challenge, you could win a gift certificate to Two Peas!  All you have to do is create a layout with a list (or you could follow my lead and create a layout about LISTS themselves…or some other quirky obsession you might have).  Just post your layout (here) and then check back to see if you are the random winner!

To see more details, read more about my layout, and see all of the awesome products I used, please click HERE to see everything! :)  I can’t wait to see your ideas and LISTS!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea for a layout and suits these papers perfectly. I'm definitely addicted to lists and I love how this turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am addicted to lists too!

    Gotta add to my to scrap list: do a layout about lists!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Caroline and I'm addicted to lists...:-)

    Really love this layout, both the look and the theme. Nice to see such a successful layout that doesn't have photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I really love this page. Thanks for sharing. I have the paper with the typists on it but wondered what brand and name the list cards are?
    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete