Thursday, October 06, 2011

fresh goods birthday cards…

This week is “Party Week” over on the Pebbles, Inc. blog.  For my project, I made a set of birthday cards using their Fresh Goods line.
party_card_set2
 
a few details:
  party_card1_detail2party_card2_detailparty_card3_detail2
 
I don’t think I can ever have enough birthday cards on-hand, ready to share with friends and family!
 
My cards were on the blog yesterday.  You can see details about them HERE.  And be sure to check out all the other fun projects by my fellow design team members – you’ll be in a partying mood before you leave! :o)
 
supplies2 

3 comments:

  1. so many lovely cards you've made here, love the details and colours....thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards with different patterns.i like the 2nd one.the color theme in that card is so cool.
    Custom Gift Cards
    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete