Friday, August 05, 2011

fabrique friday…

It’s Friday again already and I have a fun little Slice Fabrique project to share with you today.

dinoshirt1

You can find this cute little dinosaur on the Playtime design card.

dinoshirt2

I stitched him onto a simple white t-shirt…his tail is on the back of the shirt so it looks like he’s walking around to the front.

dinoshirt4

If you have little ones you’ll want to check out the Playtime design card made for the Slice Fabrique.  It contains lots of cute images…perfect for adding a little personalization to your fabric projects…like a plain white t-shirt.

Remember to check out the Slice Fabrique page on Facebook as well as the Slice Fabrique Website & Blog for lots of useful tips, and fun project ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I love this.....I wish I could sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been scrapbooking for ages but I never thought of putting my designs no longer in paper but in shirts! Hope you don't mind me lifting the idea of lifting some scrapbook designs to shirts! Great job!

    ReplyDelete