Saturday, March 12, 2011

missy…

 
Please e-mail me with your mailing address so I can send you a little something fun in the mail. :)  Thanks to all 10 of you who took the time to leave your input about classes – I sure do appreciate it!! 
Happy Saturday!
 
 Missy said...

Wow!!! That is a lot of info. I can't stick to a strict diet as well. I am waiting on an order to help me loose a lot of weight as well.
As far as classes go, I love to scrapbook but have been having some issues with layouts so I guess I would like to take a class on how to get inspiration and put together a layout as well as getting good pictures for those scrapbook pages.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 7:01:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited and shocked. I was a little confused when I saw my own picture in my blog reader. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete