Friday, December 10, 2010

family movie night…

Seth and I were talking this morning before he left for school and we decided we should have a family movie night this weekend.  I think we’ll pop some popcorn, dish up some peppermint ice cream, and watch some good old holiday movies. 

I just opened up my e-mail to find this amazing Redbox offer…3 rentals for $1!!

This will be PERFECT for what we have planned!

RedBox-DVD

Do you rent RedBox movies?  It’s the only way we watch movies anymore…except for the few favorites that we buy to add to our family collection.  I love RedBox and I’m so excited about this deal! 

If you haven’t already signed up for Groupon,simply click HERE to register. 

It’s quick and easy…and you’ll be able to get in on good deals like this every single day! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a netflix lover, personally. Nothing like getting a new (or an old fav) movie in the mail!

    ReplyDelete