Wednesday, July 28, 2010

30 days & funner in the summer...

Have you ever visited Thirty Handmade Days?

30days 

It's an awesome blog created by a super fun and creative gal, Mique.  I don't remember how I first happened upon her blog, but I do know that I immediately added it to my favorite blog lists.  A few months ago, I was even lucky enough to win a DownEast swim suit from her! 

When she asked if I'd like to join her by sharing a post for her funner in the summer series, I was flattered. :)

funnerinsummerbanner

I thought it would be fun to share a fun and easy way to record those summer memories.  summer_album_all 

Please hop over to her blog to check out the details...and to see all of the other FUN summer projects and activities she has gathered!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Wendy! So happy to have you join Funner in the Summer- hope you are loving that suit. ;)

    ReplyDelete