Thursday, June 03, 2010

oompa, loompa, doom-pa-dee-do...

Oh yes, she was. 

And she was a pretty dang cute oompa loompa if I do say so myself. :o)

 ww7_filtered

I'll be perfectly honest and admit that I have never enjoyed Charlie & the Chocolate Factory.

Not in any form.

ww6_filtered

Not the book written in 1964 by Ronald Dahl...which I read in Miss Taylor's 5th grade class

(and no - it was NOT in 1964). 

Not the original (1971) movie

Not the (2005) Tim Burton/Johnny Depp version.

Especially not the Johnny Depp version.

ww10_filtered

But this version - the Timpanogos Valley Theater version ...

Willy Wonka Jr.

performed by 12 & 13 year olds...it was pretty good. :o)

ww12_filtered

Especially oompa loompa #4. :o)

2 comments:

  1. she looks awesome up there! such cute costumes! i think the JR musicals that all the kids and schools are doing right now, are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling girl! (and so grown up, all of a sudden!)

    ReplyDelete