Wednesday, June 02, 2010

a necklace...

It's been a while since I've shared any of my Making Memories Vintage Groove Jewelry...so I thought I'd share a quick piece today.  This is a necklace I put together using the Pearl and Albalone Strand as my base.mm_necklace3

I added this large pendant to the strand.

mm_necklace3a

I linked the "wish" piece (from this set) and the silver butterfly (from this set) and added them to the side.

mm_necklace3b

I just love having the options of putting different pieces together to create a completely unique piece of jewelry.  I am happy with the way this one turned out - it's pretty simple, but a bit more dressy for church or a "more-than-a-t-shirt" day. :o)

1 comment:

  1. this turned out really pretty! i was looking at that strand today, but thought it was too dressy for me. i guess it's that i only wear tshirts. lol! i'm working on a new necklace today ... wish me luck :)

    ReplyDelete