Wednesday, March 31, 2010

road trip and relax...

I guess I keep thinking if I continue scrapping spring and summer photos the SNOW will STOP FALLING on us!  I hope it works!

cc_roadtrip_layout

cc_roadtrip_detail1_filtered

You can see (and purchase) all of Cosmo Crickets JOY RIDE line here.  The fun black chipboard letters can be found here.  And those cute little black letter stickers (tiny type) are here and here.

And here's one more layout with some photos from a trip to the lake last summer...the same lake that, today, is one huge ice cube!

snorkel_layout

snorkel_layout_detail1

snorkel_layout_detail2

snorkel_layout_detail3

You can find this fun summer line of products, called Snorkel, here. 

I like using these to add dimension to my pages...I go through a LOT of them!

Won't you go scrap some summer photos too?  Maybe if enough of us do it, we can usher in the sunshine! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Lol - summer is just ending for us here in Oz :( I adore your pages here, so bright, fun, makes me smile!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete