Friday, March 19, 2010

inspired by a photo...

My latest Making Memories blog assignment was to use this photo ad as inspiration for a layout:

Here's a little peek (or two) at the layout I created:

pb_inspired_layout_detail1

pb_inspired_layout_detail2

You can see the entire layout and read about how I was inspired by the ad by visiting the Making Memories blog today. :)

supplies2

Patterned Paper (I cut the vine from this sheet) (this is the background)

Slice

Slice "Home Sweet Home" card

3-dimensional accent flowers

My favorite white cardstock

my favorite journaling pen

and tons of these foam squares (behind almost every single hand-cut leaf)

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I'm amazed at your patience to cut out the branch, and it looks fantastic pop-dotted up like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy - your page is absolutely beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I often see magazine pics and think "this would be an awesome page design' but can never put it on paper! Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete