Tuesday, January 27, 2009

cha winter 2009 peeks...

Hi there - I am getting lots and lots of hits these days and I'm 99% sure a lot of you are coming here looking for sneak peeks of new product being released at cha right now!  I'll be sharing more of the samples I worked on for Making Memories, but I have something else to share right now.

I was also looking for sneak peeks and came across this wonderful site:

The Pink Donut

You need to check it out - there are videos from most of the major manufacturers, sharing their new product, straight from their booths at cha!  It's the next best thing to being there! 

Now if I could just figure out a way to make the weather here more like Anaheim's weather...the 3 degrees I'm feeling right now are just a bit too cold for my taste! :o)

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the link ... will be checking this all out later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. appreciate the link! I love seeing all the stuff live...as close as i can get to seeing it in person! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. appreciate the link! I love seeing all the stuff live...as close as i can get to seeing it in person! Thanks

    ReplyDelete