Tuesday, December 02, 2008

winner...

I had Meagan choose a number between 1 and 9. 

She chose number 6. 

Here is comment #6:

lisa d said...

thank you for the link - i love te generous spirit of such a simple idea.
happy holidays!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 8:38:00 AM

Unfortunately, Lisa D did not leave any contact information.  so....Lisa D, I'll give you until Saturday (December 6th) at 5:00 pm to contact me so I can send you your prize. 

If I don't hear from Lisa D. by Saturday at 5, I'll have Josh choose a new number.

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on the Cosmo Cricket blog -

they donated $359, thanks to commenters just like you! :o)

 

ETA:  Lisa was watching and saw her name posted as the winner - so I'll be sending her book off today - thanks again to everyone who left a comment - I'll do another giveaway soon...so keep watching!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment