Monday, November 03, 2008

a wolf in the house...

Last week, Josh was awarded his wolf badge in cub scouts. I wasn't able to go to the meeting, but Brad and Meagan accompanied Josh...and my camera accompanied Meagan.
Along with his wolf badge, he earned a gold arrow, two silver arrows, and belt loops for art, astronomy, geology, archery, and bb shooting!

We are so proud of Josh - he loves scouts and he has the best den leaders ever...we hope they never get changed! Now he's excited about working toward his bear badge.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Josh is a Wolf! I just got called to be the Cub Master (is that what is called?) All I know is that I'm over pack meetings once a month, let me know if you have any good ideas.
    And yes, I am blogging again, at least once a week. I figured that can be my new way of scrapbooking and keeping some record of our comings and goings. I've heard you can print blogs off and have them bound. So, I'm determined to be a better blogger!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go josh! and meagan does so good with your camera too!

    ReplyDelete