Monday, October 13, 2008

halloween shirts...

I'm so glad my big kids will still play along, and wear these Halloween shirts for me. (and Christmas PJ's, and Valentine's Day shirts, etc.)
I found cute shirts at Target for the 3 biggest kids...but nothing fun for Zach...so he only gets a hand-me-down this year.
That's okay though - these shirts really don't get worn a lot, so it looks pretty new ...and he's only 2...so he doesn't know the difference.

Now, if I could only get them to ALL look at the camera and smile at that same time...
...that would be a true Halloween miracle, lol!

6 comments:

  1. you're kids are so adorable wendy! love the shirts ... will have to check target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh, Wendy- it is so hard to get kids to all look at once.
    Halloween shirts are fun- but my boys draw the line at Valentine shirts, party poopers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have beautiful kids! That Maegan is so lovely. What a fun tradition... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops. M-e-a-g-a-n. Sorry. As soon as I hit post I realized it was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute kids! I can't ever get all 4 of my kids looking at the same time. Or if they are are looking, somebody has a funny look on their face. My kids LOVE Halloween shirts...I can't ever find boy Valentine shirts. Red works good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah...I wanted to add. I always try to buy my kids Halloween shirts at Target, after Halloween(for the next year). I can usually find them for 90% off. The odd thing is, boys shirts are always long sleeve and girls are short sleeve. Go figure?

    ReplyDelete