Thursday, August 14, 2008

holy cow...

I never, in my wildest dreams, thought I'd have over 1200 people wish me a happy birthday!! This must be my lucky year though, because it's happening right now. :o)

Thanks to the sweet Making Memories crew for including me in their latest newsletter - and offering a fun prize to someone in honor of my birthday! They are a great company to work with - so much amazing talent creating so many incredible products for all of us to play with!
If you haven't had a chance to enter to win, leave a comment on the MM blog on this post - I'm not sure when they are drawing a winner, but I'm sure it will be soon...so hurry! And to those of you who have already left a comment and/or sent me birthday wishes - thank you!!!
My birthday is actually Sunday, the 17th (even though the MM newsletter said it was my "birthday week," lots of people misunderstood and thought my birthday was the 12th) - I can't wait to spend a nice, quiet day with my family... it's not often Brad gets the day of work and can spend my whole birthday with me!

4 comments:

  1. So it's another occasion to say you "happy birthday" one more time on the 17th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you deserve to have an entire "birthday week" to celebrate! lol! and it was nice to know a little in advance ... because that gave me time to send my birthday wishes out to you! lol! hope you have a great one ... and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not a "birthday week"?? It's just MORE FUN!! Have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete